Fruit Snacks Market Predicted to Reach Maximum Revenue and CAGR during 2019 to 2027
The global fruit snacks market study presents an all in all compilation of the historical, current and future outlook of the market as well as the factors responsible for such a growth. With SWOT analysis, the business study highlights the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each fruit snacks market player in a comprehensive way. Further, the fruit snacks market analysis report emphasizes the adoption pattern of the fruit snacks across various industries. The global fruit snacks market is set to reach a value of US$ 9 Bn by the end of 2027, as projected by a new study of Fact.MR. Leading manufacturers of fruit snacks are prioritizing product innovations and nutrient compositions to gain traction among the health-conscious consumer clusters.
"Fruit snacks are gaining traction, with a majority of demand from consumers driving production upsurge in breakfast foods and health beverage sectors," says the Fact.MR report.
Fruit Snacks Market: Key Findings
- Beverages comprise more than 30% of the overall market value, owing to heightening sales of functional beverages.
- Mainstream modern retail stores such as supermarkets and hypermarkets remain key sales avenues for fruit snacks manufacturers.
- E-commerce operators are pushing for active food catalogs, thereby providing a wider range of fruit snacking options, attributing to benefit of having a non-physical shelf space.
- Evolving millennial consumer preferences continue to drive markets across the economies in Asia Pacific, further supported by concerns over artificial ingredients and sugar.
Request a Sample Copy of Concerned Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4476
Key Driving Factors
- Health benefits associated with consumption of fruits and derived snacks are a key driver bolstering fruit snack sales.
- Cold chain networking and stronger distribution channel management are pushing market growth in developed regions.
- Manufacturers' efforts towards creativity, consistency, and innovative marketing strategies would add value to market growth.
Key Market Restraints
- Consumer concerns about potential adverse effects of consuming processed foods continue to create skepticism, impacting sales.
- High competition from other innovative snack options remains a strong factor limiting broader adoption of fruit snacks in global market.
The global fruit snacks market is largely fragmented. Industry leaders are focusing their efforts on strategic collaborations, acquisitions, and mergers. Manufacturers are also working on flavor and texture improvements, along with pricing evaluations for their offerings to keep up with the competition. The report has also profiled key players in the global fruit snacks market, including but not limited to The Ferrero Group, General Mills Inc., SunOpta, and Welch Foods.
Ask an Analyst about the Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4476
About the Report
This 200+ pages study provides in-depth forecast data on the fruit snacks market. The key categories encompassed by the report include nature (organic and conventional), product type (sweets and savories, freeze dried, extruded strips, dairy products, beverages, and others), distribution channels (modern trade, specialty stores, convenience stores, online stores, departmental stores, pharmacies, and travel retails) and 25+ countries in key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa).
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the veteran research team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence requirements. With a repository of over thousand reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has scrutinized the food & beverages sector across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
Read More - https://www.accesswire.com/576190/Sales-of-Fruit-Snacks-to-Surpass-US-9-Bn-by-2027-Positive-Consumer-Sentiment-for-Functional-Beverages-Driving-Production-Says-FactMR